We are loving Terry Pheto’s new summer hairdo, which is a short and sassy pixie cut. If you're inspired by Terry Pheto's fresh new look and would like to go short this summer, hair experts have the following tips on how to keep your hair healthy and fresh. 1.Only relax your hair every 8–12 weeks, depending on your hair texture. Do not relax your hair every time you see new growth. 2.Condition and wash your hair every 4-7 days with a shampoo and conditioner designed for chemically treated hair 3. Make sure you use a leave-in conditioner after every wash. Only comb through the hair with a wide-toothed comb, and never brush while it’s wet as hair will break. 4. Avoid using extreme heat. When possible, try to avoid heat all together. Use other methods of achieving curls such as bendy rollers. 5. If you’re going to blow dry your hair, make sure it’s partially dry and turn the heat to medium. Before using heat, protect your hair with a heat protective serum or cream; not an oil. 6. Avoid using moisturisers with mineral oil and petroleum. These ingredients do not moisturise but rather work as a sealant. 7. Deep condition your hair every two weeks to retain more moisture and strength. Use a creamy deep conditioner that has mild protein and moisturising ingredients.
- NPA will not appeal the acquittal of businessman on R48 million charges
- EXCLUSIVE | Treasury working on a credible solution for Eskom's R400bn debt burden
- Motsoaledi explains deployment of border patrollers to protect entry points to SA
- Adriaan Basson | The ANC's fake bogeyman called Zimbabweans
- POLITICS THIS WEEK | Pressure on ANC, govt as load shedding continues
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now