This year’s Met Gala theme was Manus x Machina: Fashion in an Age of Technology. The event is one of the most anticipated fashion gatherings. A-list celebrities dress in accordance to theme, treating fashion lovers to breathtaking gowns and outfits. We’ve rounded up our hits and misses, starting with Zendaya who wore a gold, one-arm Michael Kors gown. This is a hit. This is our fashion and beauty director’s best-dressed look.Another hit is by Kendall Jenner, who chose a dress with intricate beadwork by Versace. The dress, with cutout detail, looked great on her. Embed from Getty Images Ciara rocked the red carpet in a dress from H&M. The sheer gown had silver beading and Swarovski crystals. Winning!Misses: Nicki Minaj in a very revealing bondage style dress with lots of cleavage. Miss: Beyoncé caused a stir on social media in a Givenchy gown that fit like second skin on her body. The nude coloured gown had floral pearl details and puffy sleeves. She has worn the same designer to the Met for the past five years.
- THE ESKOM FILES | A dream house, school fees and sparkly teeth: Another Eskom rogue exposed
- Violence, torture, abuse of power: SA man describes horror of wrongful imprisonment in Equatorial Guinea
- The political week ahead: Ace vs the ANC
- Adriaan Basson | If you live in Gauteng, you should be in Level 5 lockdown
- SAA deal: Don't expect R3bn cheque on day 1 of starting up, says consortium CEO Gidon Novick
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now