SELF SABOTAGE You’ve probably met many amazing guys, but somehow you end up sabotaging a great relationship just so you could avoid dissapointment. If you keep doing this, you’ll be denying yourself an opportunity for a healthy and loving relationship. Shame and guilt about past experiences can make you feel undeserving of love and all the good things in life. So, if you’re not making it a point to sabotage your relationships, you enter into ones that clearly have no future. You may be struggling to let go of a broken heart, or a past dissapointment and will do anything to control the odds of that ever happening again. Learn to live again and know that you are worthy of love and success. Love without fear, and know that heartbreak and dissapointment doesn’t last forever, thus you can overcome anything. FEAR OF COMMITMENT Look, who can say they’ve never experienced some jitters about new relationships and taking things to another level? But, you’ll never know until you give it a try. Some of us are caught in a vicious circle where we are just afraid of commitment. Why are you so cruel to yourself? Psychology experts put this down to issues of abandonment and bad experiences that are imprinted in your brain. So, why bother with things if they will end up not working out, anyway? Have a good look at the situation and if you really like someone, don’t run away from it. Rather talk about your fears and why it’s hard for you to commitment. Speak to a psychologist who can help you be more cognisant of the things you do and help you devise a plan for you to move on, and get the love you deserve.
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- Three must-try winter stews you’ll love
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Tembisa 10: As parents clash over birth, Independent Media says Rampedi 'only one who can comment'
- Mabuza explains why failing municipalities 'cannot continuously be blamed on apartheid'
- Desperate KwaSizabantu member turned to abusive dad for help to escape mission
- PICS | ANC financial woes: Staffers reject looming retrenchments
- ANALYSIS | Bulls providing SA clues for the Europe adventure is a poor train of thought
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now