Spring brings new denim trends and this season is no exception. One of the coolest denim trends is the patchwork denim jeans that have been spotted on celebs and style bloggers. From stylish to more casual, easy-to-wear outfits, there’s a look for everyone. You can buy already-made patchwork jeans, or you can make them yourself using scraps of an old pair that no longer fit. Here are some style tips on how to wear patchwork denim jeans: Add rips to make them more destroyed, or add actual cute patches to make them colorful, unique, and fun. Whatever style you choose, this statement piece will definitely stand out Here are some style tips on how to wear patchwork denim jeans: A shirt dress is a must have this season. Why not make it a patchwork shirtdress for a more relaxed and casual look. Add patterns and colour Add rips to make them give that edgy ‘destroyed’ look, or add cute patches to make them colourful, unique, and fun. Whatever style you choose, this statement piece will definitely stand out. Keep it simple Keep things simple with a T-shirt and a pair of flats. Proof that patchwork jeans can be worn like any other jeans. Double Denim Make a statement like Rihanna with double denim. A denim jacket looks great with patchwork jeans.
- Limpopo MEC takes News24 to court on urgent basis over The Eskom Files slush fund allegations
- Zuma 'ill-advised' to go to African court over ConCourt battle - legal expert
- Jabulani Sikhakhane | Measure for measure, metrics often just a numbers game
- Broke clothing is keeping the spirit of umswenko alive
- Elections 2021: Why an analyst thinks the IEC should be concerned about the registration numbers
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now