The easiest way to make a style statement while staying warm is by adding this trendy texture to your look. From velvet dresses to velour joggers, the cozy-luxe finish will instantly glam up any outfit. Check out these trendy velvet pieces and how to rock them all winter long as seen on these celebs and style bloggers: Leanne Dlamini Update your wardrobe with a velvet piece such as a velvet dress, skirt or top and wear them for a night out on the town. Style Blogger If you are not brave enough to wear a velvet dress, then you can go for a velvet skirt, pants, blazer or top as seen on the style blogger above. Crystal Kasper This fancy and gloss textile is perfect for the freezing days and will keep you both warm and stylish. Dark colors, like navy, maroon and black look better than the bright colours. Thuli Phongolo Velvet can look feminine and sensual when it is styled in the right way. In this look Thuli wore a matching pink velvet pyjama style suit. This material is perfect for adding texture to simple and monochrome combinations. Pictures: Instagram
- Limpopo MEC takes News24 to court on urgent basis over The Eskom Files slush fund allegations
- Zuma 'ill-advised' to go to African court over ConCourt battle - legal expert
- Elections 2021: Why an analyst thinks the IEC should be concerned about the registration numbers
- Hlophe does not want Gauteng judges to decide his impeachment case because of Mlambo 'bias'
- Local mom shares how she almost drowned her baby son, then herself
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now