In the TRUE LOVE February issue, Minnie Dlamini talks about how far she’s come since her early days and how she felt about once being pitted up against other female celebrities, she assertively breaks it down like so: “You enter the industry at a young age, doing any and everything that is thrown your way, trying to figure things out and find your niche and lane in the process — fortunately I found mine in sports. I got into sports, not to emulate what every other female sports presenter had done but to carve my niche. I chose to go the sportainment route.” She explains that most sports shows were very clinical, whereas sportainment fuses sports with lifestyle, which gives the show a glossy feel. Homeground, the sportainment show she currently co-presents with Lungile Radu, is the only show simulcasted on Supersport and Mzansi Magic and its the biggest on the continent.
- Shona Ferguson passed away from Covid-19 related complications
- Getting to know Gomora’s rising star, Nandipa Khubone
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- WATCH | A first look at Showmax’s new dating show, Temptation Island South Africa
- 5 things to do in Durban this winter
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now