"Finding time to chase success is tricky when you’re raising an eight-year-old daughter. The 27-year-old says she works her schedule around Thando. Thando’s father, Walter, and his wife also take care of the child. “My major struggle is that there isn’t enough time to do everything, but then again, I don’t want my child to wish somebody else was their parent because we can’t afford anything. I work hard so I’m able to impress her too. She knows what I do for a living, and the task is to keep her grounded,” adds Pearl, saying that she hasn’t yet introduced her new beau to her daughter. “He hasn’t met Thando yet because there are protocols that need to be met in terms of Walter and giving her and her dad respect,” she says. “By the time they do hang out, my guy and I would have taken a conscious decision to take our relationship to a serious level, because I have to protect my child from seeing men come in and out of my life. It wouldn’t be fair on her.” Talking about Thando brings us back to her favourite topic: love and the man in her life: “I got into a fight with my sister because all I ever want to talk about is him,” she says. Get your copy of the True Love magazine and read more on what Pear says about introducing her daughter to the new man in her life.
- THE ESKOM FILES | Fire, sabotage, and Treasury delays drove up Eskom’s Majuba Rail costs from ‘R108m to R6.5bn’
- Elections 2021: What the DA's campaign is all about
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: All eyes on ConCourt's ruling regarding the reopening of candidate registration process
- 5 green priorities for Africa's post-pandemic recovery
- New Zealand murders: Experts offer some insight as to why children are killed by their parents
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now