Wednesday 23 April 2014 saw the first official media launch of the upcoming I Heart Joburg Music Festival. Hard Rock Café was abuzz as attendees enjoyed pretty-fying their cupckaes while waiting for the big announcement! ICYMI: The annual I Heart Joburg Music Festival is an uninterrupted 12 hour musical eruption dedicated to the beautiful city of Johannesburg and takes place in September 2014. So finally, here it is! Three of the main attractions will be Jason Derulo, Jessie J and Fallout Boy. The 1st local band to be announced is Crash Car Burn. Crash Car Burn also gave us a fab performance, sharing the stage with the super cool Kwesta. Stay tuned for the next three artists announcement and some fab giveaways. Thanks to Steyn Entertainment for the fab party!
- EXCLUSIVE | Cops splurge R100m on spy technology they cannot use
- Has deciding whether Zuma should be jailed for contempt paralysed the ConCourt? It looks like it
- Gloves are off: MK Council hits back, accuses MKMVA of disregarding ANC instructions
- Covid-19: Admissions spike and hospitals under pressure - why third wave might be worst yet
- It's difficult to win against big players in insurance – Alexander Forbes CEO
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now