J.Lo is back with a new music video, "I Luh Ya Papi" ft. French Montana. Although the video is loads of fun, she tackles the serious issue of sexism, by casting half-naked men in the music video. Do you think J.Lo's new video is fun or too explicit? Click on the image below to watch the video. We have to give credit where credit is due: she still looks as hot as ever!!
- Is your child safe at crèche? 5 effective ways to screen childcare facilities
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- Busisiwe Mtshali and her partner, plus other celebrity couples who are expecting bundles of joy
- 8 key takeaways from the Mohale: On The Record interview
- Young, Famous and African is returning for a second season - here are top moments from Season 1
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now