The definition can differ from person-to-person, but sensuality can boost your sexual confidence. Sensuality can also increase your self-esteem, libido and self-awareness. Plus, you’ll be calmer, and be able to form deeper connections with other people. Here’s how to enhance your sensuality:
- The power of sensual loving begins with indulging and lavishing attention on your body.?
- Get yourself into the right space; indulge and awaken the five senses of smell, sound, sight, touch and taste.
- Make time for yourself and go on dates with yourself at least once a month.?
- Self-love is normally the best way to give your senses a kick-start.
- Have a quiet night in, turn off your mobile, dim the lights and let yourself relax.?
- Try having a long hot bath with scented candles and sensual oils, while playing relaxing music.
- Lie back; close your eyes and concentrate on taking deep breaths as this will help you unlock your potential for a relaxed, alert physical pleasure.
- Do things that will give you a kick- start; indulge in chocolate or a glass of wine to give you a sensual feeling.
- Don't forget your bedroom;? it has to be sensual and sexy and truly dedicated to creating a sensual environment.