You probably know most basic facts about sex, Here’s what you didn’t know about sex.
- The more sex you have the more you’ll crave for it.
- According to a London-based sex toy shop, 66 pecent of women prefer buying sex toys at an actual store as opposed to online, they want to feel the quality before buying.
- A quarter of the penis bends when erected
- The average speed of ejaculation is 28 miles per hour
- Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure.
- Seventy three percent of men are still potent at age 70.
- The endorphines that gets relased during an orgasm kills pain, so next time you have throbbing headache give the pills a break.
- Fish and humans both engage in oral sex.
- Orgasms are great for healing period pains.
- You’re most likely to lie during sex than when you’re anywhere else.
- You can get injured during sex.
- Eating ginger before sex gives you the right excitement you need for the night ahead.
- A study done in 2010 shows that having sex atleast two times a weak lessens your chances of getting heart attacks.
- There’re five to seven calories in one teaspoon of semen.
- The average vagina is 3-4 inches long and it can expands to its double size when aroused.
Share with your partner and see how many facts they knew, it could turn out fun!