Hold on to your tears and save the tissues, Mzansi! The story of the Zungu’s and Ndlovu’s will no longer continue as a series, BUT as a full-on soapie. This means more episodes and more drama! Mzansi Magic’s telenovela, Isibaya became a massive hit that captured audiences with their interesting tales of rivalry, power, money, villains and impossible love since its launch in March 2013. “The response to Isibaya has been fantastic,” Yolisa Phahle, Channel Director of M-Net’s general entertainment channels commented, who added that viewership has exceeded their expectations. From the 17th of March 2014, Isibaya will broadcast five days a week on Mzansi Magic, in the primetime slot of 20h30. Isibiya tells a homegrown story of the taxi industry strife that drives much of the action to the tension between city and rural members, as well as bewitchment.
- Covid-19: Opening up registrations to younger cohort not a rushed decision, says Kubayi
- Tiger Brands faces backlash from all sides over massive canned vegetable recall
- EFF might not be ready to let go of Malema just yet - political analysts
- State-owned Daybreak Farms wants court to bar employees from calling board corrupt
- Farmworkers, vulnerable groups face challenges in accessing vaccines, say organisations
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now