According to the AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF), common excuses used by men and women in an effort to avoid condom use include: - I can’t keep it up if I wear one. - It doesn’t fit; I’m too big. - I can’t feel it; there’s no sensation. - I will pull out before I ejaculate. “All of these excuses are baseless and are ways for the sexual partner to initiate risky sex that can either lead to unwanted pregnancy or an STI,” says Hilary Thulare, AHF South Africa country programme director. South Africa still has a high HIV prevalence rate, so please be safe and bring your own condoms in case he doesn’t have one. And remember, ladies, NO Glove, No Love!
- Crunch time for ANC in Nelson Mandela Bay as opposition hatches plan to topple coalition
- Why ANC's cadre deployment is unlawful: DA relies on strikingly similar legal basis as Zondo
- Breyton Paulse's 'immense grief': Ex-Bok's other family remembers his mother after drowning tragedy
- Qaanitah Hunter | Eskom is failing and taking South Africa down with it
- Under administration: Mangaung metro crumbling, but Dlamini-Zuma has plan to tackle 3 urgent issues
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now