Kim Kardashian and Kanye are celebrating their 2nd wedding anniversary today. Kanye has been a huge influence on Kim's style since they got together. In one episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians" he went as far as changing her whole wardrobe. Kim's style has evolved to much criticism from fans who are not impressed with her new Kanye inspired style. We have compiled a few looks of the couple's fashion over the past 2 years: Airport flow with the Wests Kim and Kanye leaving the airport from Paris. Kanye is seen wearing a T-shirt with his mothers face. Another pic of Kanye in a T-shirt dedicated to his mother on a day out and about with North. Kim is wearing thigh high boots and an oversized bomber jacket. The Wests on vacation in Cuba The Kardashians recently visited Cuba on vacation and this is one of the looks they were spotted wearing. Kanye is definitely a fan of the ripped jeans. Spotted out and about with North Kim's style has become more relaxed and edgier. She is regularly spotted wearing a ripped jeans and oversized leather jackets. Kanye is rarely seen without his Yeezy sneakers. Not one of our favorite looks but Kim wore a tracksuit top under a satin slip dress. The dress was not too flattering on her and many wondered what she was trying to achieve with this particular look. Yeezy Season 3 Fashion show At the Yeezy season 3 fashion show Kim wore Balmain whom she regularly wears on the red carpet as well. Kanye kept it simple in jeans and a T-shirt. Kims favourite accessory lately seems to be the choker, she rarely seen without one. Kanye is currently obsessed with his snow boots and ripped jeans. Kim and Kanye at the 100 Vogue event We must admit the couple does clean up quite well. Happy Anniversary to the Wests!
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA fruits are sweetening the deal in export markets
- From Beeple to Edward Snowden, these five NFTs have raked in the most money
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now