Kendall is making a name for herself and is fast becoming the sought out after model in the fashion circles. She currently features in the Spring 2016 Calvin Klein Underwear advertising campaign, shot by renowned photographer David Sims in London. Termed the Iron Strength the campaign features Kendall with Mitchell Slaggert, as well as martial artist Julian Schneyders. The underwear range, a dual gender offering introducing a sporty, bold logo elastic waistband framed by horizontal stripes on men’s cotton trunks and women’s bralettes and thongs. Some of Kendall's endorsements include being the face of Estee Lauder and Kark Lagerfeld.
- LISTEN | Connie Ferguson's touching message to Shona Ferguson at his funeral service
- OBITUARY | Aaron Arthur ‘Shona’ Ferguson
- WATCH LIVE | Shona Ferguson's funeral service
- Basetsana Kumalo pens heartfelt letter to Connie Ferguson
- Shona Ferguson's family members share touching tributes to honour his memory
- Phoenix killings: New data suggests Indians, homes were never the target in face of race killings
- Vaccination drive: 'We desperately need better government communication'
- Ebrahim Harvey | The tragedy of Phoenix: When poverty, inequality, fear and racism mix
- Medupi: How govt's damage control became the poster child of Eskom debt
- Ex-judicial officer says Cheslin Kolbe's dangerous play on Conor Murray 'not in breach of law'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now