The 31-year-old may look fabulous 24/7 with a wardrobe to die for these days, but in the early years before her family's reality show started to take off and she embarked on a healthy eating and exercise regime, Khloe struggled to find a stylist who really cared about her needs. In a new post on her website on Wednesday, Khloe opened up about how hard it was to keep up with her older sisters, Kim and Kourtney, in the style stakes. "When I was styled by other people, no one ever paid attention to me or cared about me," she wrote. "Kim and Kourtney would get racks and racks of options and I would get five dresses in a size 14, which wasn’t even my size. I would cry because I felt so s**tty." Thankfully Khloe's siblings were on her side, and insisted the stylists went out to gather more outfit options for their sister. "Kim and Kourtney would refuse to do shoots until the stylists brought me more dresses," she said. Khloe has since discovered stylist Monica Rose, and she is relieved to have found someone who understands her. "With Monica, I always felt good and she never once told me that I was too big for a dress," she said. "Even before we were famous, she always had so many options for me and always cared. That made me feel good. She takes pride in each one of her clients. She just gets me now.” © Cover Media
- EXCLUSIVE | SA attorney arrested in Mauritius for embezzlement faces similar charges back home
- Rwanda denies hacking Ramaphosa, but exiles in SA say spying is 'a way of life'
- 'Stern' President Cyril Ramaphosa tells KwaZulu-Natal PEC why #UnrestSA was a 'failed insurrection'
- SA ports in crisis as Transnet cyberattack creates 'total nightmare' for exporters
- Tshwane doctor posing as gynaecologist on the run after patient accuses him of rape
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now