Koyo Bala was pronounced dead this morning at Groote Schuur hospital in Cape Town following his battle with Cancer. He was previously diagnosed HIV positive but continued to put up a brave fight always remaining positive and upbeat. We recently spotted him on the black carpet at the Metro fm awards this year. Koyo Bala was a member of 3Sum a afro pop group consisting of Jeff Moyo and Amstel Maboa. Bala’s death follows that of Jeff Moyo who was laid to rest in 2010. Maboa is now the only remaining member of the group.
- 5 minutes with Skeem Saam actor Clement Maosa
- Tshepo Mashego on dressing South Africa's elite - 'A suit is an investment'
- GALLERY | Inside the DStv Mzansi Viewer’s Choice Awards blue carpet
- 'Lessons I learned in the past 5 years of running my business'
- GALLERY | Our favourite fashion moments from the 2022 BET Awards
- Stage 6 fiasco: Ratings downgrade may now be on the cards, economists warn
- Stage 6: eThekwini still exempt as municipalities brace for critical services to be hampered
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA must depend less on fertiliser imports, or face worse food price hikes
- Father relieved after denying son R150 to go to Enyobeni Tavern on night when 21 died
- Downer denies Zuma’s criminal accusations against him, urges ConCourt to dismiss latest appeal
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now