Koyo Bala was pronounced dead this morning at Groote Schuur hospital in Cape Town following his battle with Cancer. He was previously diagnosed HIV positive but continued to put up a brave fight always remaining positive and upbeat. We recently spotted him on the black carpet at the Metro fm awards this year. Koyo Bala was a member of 3Sum a afro pop group consisting of Jeff Moyo and Amstel Maboa. Bala’s death follows that of Jeff Moyo who was laid to rest in 2010. Maboa is now the only remaining member of the group.
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- One-on-one with Zulaikha Patel on her new children's book 'My Coily Crowny Hair'
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Babes Wodumo and Mampintsha welcome their first child
- Tembisa 10: Independent Media, Rampedi demand evidence from govt - to prove their own story
- OBITUARY | Kenneth ‘KK’ Kaunda: One of the last of a generation of African liberation leaders
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'False and fabricated': How Eskom officials colluded with construction giants
- Rural areas leading the way in registering people for Covid-19 vaccinations - health dept
- Mbhazima Shilowa | What's with the secrecy around the SAA deal?
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now