The Jenner girls are slowly taking over from the Kardashians as the international IT girls who are commanding the trends in fashion. Kylie Jenner recently released a lip kit which sold out almost immediately. Her young, vibrant and sexy style has many looking to her for inspiration. She recently took to social media to share her favourite pair of sneakers which are ironically much older than her. The vintage PUMA suede sneaker goes back to the 1960s when it was made famous by athletes, b-boys and hip hop stars in the 1960s. Kylie opened up about why this is currently her favourite sneaker in her closet. What about the Suede appeals to you? KJ: Its rich and vibrant colours mostly. They really have a depth of colour. The deep shades don't fade quickly and I like the laces. What’s your favourite colourway? KJ: The black and white version is my favorite. I wear a lot of black! Why do you think the Suede has become a classic? KJ: I think it’s the Suede’s timeless look and style – it’s always looking so fresh. They’re my go-to sneaker from my closet.
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- Style Crush | LaConco's best style moments
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Covid-19: Opening up registrations to younger cohort not a rushed decision, says Kubayi
- Tiger Brands faces backlash from all sides over massive canned vegetable recall
- EFF might not be ready to let go of Malema just yet - political analysts
- State-owned Daybreak Farms wants court to bar employees from calling board corrupt
- Farmworkers, vulnerable groups face challenges in accessing vaccines, say organisations
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now