These are the common fibs we tell our men, but really shouldn’t. This dress isn’t new; I’ve had it for years. Some men are strict when it comes to money management. His reasons for this may be reasonable in today’s economic environment, but you should be able to make your own decisions about how you spend money. Discuss it together, draw up a budget, and save for that guilt-free shopping spree. You’re great in bed Some men won’t take it well if you tell them the truth about this, but can you live with it forever? Try positive reinforcement when he does things that make you wild and he’ll do more of those. You’re a great stepmother It’s one thing to love your partner’s children, and another to be a stepmother who actually raises them. Discuss the issue or even see a family therapist who can help you and the family with the transition. He’s just a friend You might not be having an affair with the guy, but you could be hanging out with him for all the wrong reasons. An emotional affair is a very real thing, and if you’re connecting with someone who’s not your partner or spouse on such a deep level, it may spell trouble for your actual relationship or marriage.
- Covid-19: Too late to put in tighter restrictions on Gauteng - experts
- State Security Minister Dlodlo wants to smoke out information peddlers among spooks
- Mandy Wiener | We've declared war on Covid, so where is the wartime efficiency for vaccine rollout?
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | How the launch of SA's first woman-owned bank became a nightmare of bad PR
- Lining up sponsorships for The New Age was not my call – Malusi Gigaba to Zondo
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now