But Cape Town isn’t the only place she loves! She is what we would call a “seasoned-traveller”, and definitely someone we could learn a thing or two from.
We caught up with Liezel and got the low down on her best airport hacks.
1. I always pack empty water bottle in my carry-on so I don’t pay huge mark ups on bottled water at the airport. Most airports have water fountains after security checkpoint.
2. I always pack healthy snacks in my carryon luggage, to save money on buying expensive airport food or snacks
3. I place a drawer liner, in my suitcase to keep my clothes smelling nice
4. Use pill boxes to sort out my earrings and jewellery and makes it handy to pack as well.
5. Carry my own multi-plug and one travel plug, often the hotels don’t’ have enough plug points for laptops, tablet, camera and phone. It’s also handy for charging at the airport.
"First things first, I suggest you get a good carry-on bag to hold all these items. I highly recommend TUMI travel bags as they are durable and last a lifetime." says Liezel.