This outfit is work-mode on fleek. We love this look because she got the monochrome balance right. The white shirt with ruffles is just a perfect feminine piece, and where most women go overboard with the slit, Norma got it just right. Her choice of accessories is minimal and yet classy. Mrs Gigabyte, you nailed it.
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- Style Crush | LaConco's best style moments
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Ramaphosa responds to 'a battle on two fronts' as SA moves to Level 3
- Decision to make me a prohibited person in SA made in bad faith - rape accused Omotoso
- Mkhwebane asks ConCourt for rescission not as an attempted appeal, but to correct an error
- Icy weather good for some SA crops - but sugar, potatoes may be hit
- BLA president cleared of sexual harassment allegations by independent investigator
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now