Don’t be shy – a woman sometimes needs a little ‘me time’. Some solo sex can give you loads of pleasure. Hollywood celebs have been brazen about the importance of pleasuring yourself. Though some women can be a bit shy about comparing notes with friends, there’s absolutely nothing wrong masturbation. And here we give you some tips to get you started. Know your anatomy The clitoris is about the most sensitive spot in your body, but there is also the g-spot inside your vagina that can give you loads of pleasure through gentle touch. Knowing where everything is can help you aim for the right spots. Know what makes you tick Masturbation is about exploring all the erogenous spots in your body. Try things like nipple stimulation, gently stroking your private parts and touching all the sensitive spots. Visualise the perfect scenario Your brain plays a major role when it comes to sex, and visualising your perfect sex scenarios can give you multiple orgasims, just on it’s own. Think about how you want to be touched, your fantasies and role-playing. Bring in the toys Using toys such as vibrators and dildos can help you stimulate your sensitive areas. There are lots on the market, and available in different sizes and variations. Try online shops like Dr Eve’s online shop dreveshop.co.za, where you can purcase your toys discreetly. Also, use a little lubrication on your fingers or sex toys to stimulate outer parts of your vagina without friction. Watch a dirty movie Men use it to masturbate, so why not try it? That visual stimulation may not be as gross as you think. You can search for female friendly porn online if you’re too shy to go into an adult shop. Penetration is also possible Penetration is all about stimulating your g-spot. Use your fingers to stimulae your g-spot, which is at the top inside your vagina. You can also try a dildo or a g-spot stumalor, which makes it easier to find your g-spot.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- GALLERY | Inside Kayise’s Ngqula’s surprise 30th birthday celebration
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA fruits are sweetening the deal in export markets
- From Beeple to Edward Snowden, these five NFTs have raked in the most money
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now