You have just done the bog chop and have committed yourself to growing your healthy Afro. The good news is that these days you can get an instant Afro with Afro textured wigs and weaves. Here are 4 Faux Fros as seen on celebs that we are seriously crushing on at the moment: Unathi We are loving the new look Unathi debuted on social media a few weeks ago. Nomzamo Mbatha The self-proclaimed Nubian Princess is rarely seen without her big hair lately. We think it looks great on her, a big do! Nomsa Madida The celebrity make-up artist switched up her long weave for a short and chic Afro. Ayanda Thabethe The model is proof that your Afro can look great when it is done well and blended with your hair. She is definitely rocking the look! Pictures: Instagram
- Tshepo Mashego on dressing South Africa's elite - 'A suit is an investment'
- GALLERY | Inside the DStv Mzansi Viewer’s Choice Awards blue carpet
- 'Lessons I learned in the past 5 years of running my business'
- GALLERY | Our favourite fashion moments from the 2022 BET Awards
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- FIRST TAKE | SA's breaking point: Eskom is dying and the ANC government dealt the fatal blows
- Ramaphosa shoots down MPs' Phala Phala questions yet again, while ANC stonewalls Parliament on Zondo report
- Tavern tragedy: We 'jumped off the balcony' to escape after bouncer locked door - survivors
- A locked door, hysteria and dead bodies: Teen describes horror as soccer mates died at Enyobeni Tavern
- Guptas question NPA about 'non-existent' case against them - and these are the State’s answers
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now