Brace yourself; you might not like it! “Lo ngifuna ukumumithisa” (This one, I wanna make pregnant). That’s what guys if they want to capture you. Guys believe there’s no better way of getting a woman than making her pregnant. That is why guys generally don’t want women with children. Guys believe they are already captured. It’s even worse if you have two children from two different guys – you are considered ‘multi-captured’ and you are most likely to be just a shag than a serious girlfriend. You ladies don’t seem to understand the power of sex. The power you have. Up until you have sex with the guy, YOU have the power. You choose which nightclub or restaurant to go to. You choose everything. Up until that moment when he penetrates you, after that you are at his mercy. That’s how guys think – once he has sex with you, there’s a power shift. So the power lies in your vagina. I’ve seen a lot of situations where a guy, even after sex, is still chasing after the woman. That guy is whipped, and it’s a good thing. But not many women can pull that off. A guy chasing after a woman he’s had sex with is rare. Guys think that once he penetrates you it’s done. I’ve seen ladies who’ve decided their vagina is gonna make them money, but they screw it up by giving it up before they get the money. If a guy has promised you a job, why give it to him before you sign that contract? You have to realise he might not even find you ‘nice’ down there, and that won’t be your fault, it’ll be because you are not physically compatible. You must remember vagina is no longer that scarce, there are so many easily giving it away. What make YOURS special? You can give it up very soon as long as he respects you and thinks highly of you, he will stay. That is why guys don’t want to marry baby mamas; it’s not drama you come with but a stamp of another man. As a baby mama you have the responsibility to prove you are not captured. Many baby daddies believe they can always get fresh with their baby mamas, they belive if they have a baby with you then you’ll always be available. Men believe that once he has sex with you, he has other ish to chase. Guys believe that if he has a child with you, you should listen to whatever he has to say. He may love you with all he has, but guys are often pre-provided with pu*ssy, your p*ssy. It’s never been so easy to get laid, never been so easy to get unprotected sex. That which you valued so much is less value these days.
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- Style Crush | LaConco's best style moments
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Covid-19: Opening up registrations to younger cohort not a rushed decision, says Kubayi
- Farmworkers, vulnerable groups face challenges in accessing vaccines, say organisations
- Home Affairs to open Refugee Reception office in Cape Town
- 'Incompetent' City of Cape Town kills baboon saved by SPCA
- DA to Ramaphosa: ‘Tell us how many SA soldiers were deployed to Mozambique’
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now