Guys are often driven by ego; a very fragile ego. The very same ego that prevents him forgiving after he’s caught you cheating writes Msizi E. Nkosi This ego has a life of its own. It’s the dumbest piece of work you’ll ever have to deal with. Ego is just a miserable retard; egos of highly intelligent males are not immune to this mental disability. Your ride-or-die, your sweetcakes, your endless love, is not immune to having this retarded male ego. This guy refused to be bailed out of prison by someone he hated. He chose to stay and suffer prison a bit longer instead. That’s the dimwit that is the male ego. It’s not unusual to have a guy losing his high-paying job all because of the male ego. Relationships die because of the male ego. I remember very well the questions I was asking my now ex-girlfriend after it was clear she had cheated on me. “What outfit were you wearing that day uyofeba?” “Which underwear were you wearing?” If the woman was confused, I really wanted answers to those questions, I fired another one that probably made her think, ‘You deserve to be cheated on!’ A question no guy should ever be given an honest answer to. “So how was it (sex)?” Can we please a moment to digest the inglorious levels the male ego is willing to reach. “It was mind-blowing, it was erotic in a way I’d never experienced before. And of course guy is gifted down there” Which guy would take that if it were true? Those words would shatter the male ego into a million little pieces. Never try it, darling. He might just kill you. But I’ve seen women going too far in shielding the male ego from further battering. She met this guy before me, they had sex the first day they met, they continued on-and-off. Years later she met me. We dated. Then I realise she’s still hooking up with the guy. I know she’s cheating, but she keeps denying it. I relentlessly give her proof she’s lying. She finally admits she cheated with this guy, but says they only kissed. The ego wants to believe the blindingly obvious lie, but the mind won’t hear any of it. You are confusing the guy. You’ve been busted, admit to that which looks obvious. I know some women were advised from an early age, ‘Never admit to cheating, no matter what.’ You don’t have to tell him it was out of this world (even if it was), but let the commotion move to another level instead of being stuck ‘Bitch-you-cheated-No-I-didn’t’ impasse for too long. If you are going to cheat on him, sooner or later you’ll have to deal with his devastated ego. Not that men don’t have hearts that break, but ego is the most fragile, that’s why he’d rather you respect than love him if he had to choose. ‘The Rehabilitation of The Male Ego’ is a movement that should start ASAP.
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- Style Crush | LaConco's best style moments
- Zandile Msutwana on her return to The Queen
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Covid-19: Opening up registrations to younger cohort not a rushed decision, says Kubayi
- Tiger Brands faces backlash from all sides over massive canned vegetable recall
- State-owned Daybreak Farms wants court to bar employees from calling board corrupt
- Farmworkers, vulnerable groups face challenges in accessing vaccines, say organisations
- Home Affairs to open Refugee Reception office in Cape Town
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now