E! Entertainment and Bunim/Murray Productions team up once again to take viewers beyond the flashbulbs and fame and into the private life of one of the most celebrated pop divas of all-time – singer, songwriter and mega-producer Mariah Carey. The eight one-hour episode docu-series, Mariah's World will grant VIP access to the songstress like never before as she begins her “Sweet Sweet Fantasy” tour of the United Kingdom, Europe and Africa, all while planning her upcoming wedding to Australian business mogul, James Packer. The docu-series will feature an intimate look at the world renowned icon, including her family, friends and inner circle that keeps this diva at the top of her game. The series will air globally across E!’s 17 international channels reaching 153 countries in 24 languages. The legend known for her global hits, “All I Want for Christmas is You,” “Honey,” and “We Belong Together,” is a five-time Grammy Award winner, 32-time Billboard Music Award winner, 21-time World Music Award winner and ten time American Music Award winner. Mariah’s “Sweet Sweet Fantasy” European tour currently has 28 scheduled performances throughout Europe, Africa and the United Kingdom which will bookend her critically-acclaimed Las Vegas residency “Mariah #1 to Infinity” at Caesars Palace which has been extended through the fall. The Sweet Sweet Fantasy tour will be in Cape Town on 26 April 2016 at Cape Town Stadium (intimate configuration) and Durban on 29 April 2016 at Moses Mabhida Stadium.
- Covid-19: Opening up registrations to younger cohort not a rushed decision, says Kubayi
- Eddie Rakabe | The cost of selling lavish shopping malls to impoverished customers
- We can't play government's role - Amplats CEO on SA's social stability
- Tiger Brands faces backlash from all sides over massive canned vegetable recall
- EFF might not be ready to let go of Malema just yet - political analysts
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now