Take control Dominate him in bed by taking things in your own hands. You could tie his hands with a rope and do what you please with him. He is going to feel more aroused than ever. Look him in the eyes Eye contact helps you connect with him on a deeper emotional level. According to sexpert Scarlet Robinson, establishing this kind of connection in the woman on top sex position can be incredibly hot, and it gives you the opportunity to communicate with him through facial expressions, dirty talk, or even just a simple smile. Take it slow Girl, hold your horse! There’s no need to rush, although it’s tempting to get bouncing from the go. Take your time because you’ll only tire yourself. Start by moving slowly in circular motions to keep the penetration steady. Talk dirty Staying on top and bouncing up and down can be very tiring. To keep the fun going, pause and whisper something naughty in his ear. You could tell him the next thing you’re going to do to him. Look fierce The woman on top position gives him a full view of your body so it doesn’t hurt to look seductive. You can go for a lingerie or corset to make your breasts look perky. You can also play with your hair and breast as he watches you enjoy yourself!
- Sparkling Schoenmaker stands tall as SA's new Olympic conqueror: 'It just doesn't seem real'
- Worried members of Mandla Lamba's 'billionaires' club' turn to the police
- Sitole, Cele fail to quell concern about instability at Crime Intelligence
- ANALYSIS | First Test fallout: 7 shocking calls Rassie Erasmus exposed that will rattle World Rugby
- Pieter du Toit | The end of the ANC: How criminality, poverty, graft will kill off Ramaphosa's party
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now