Bonang Matheba who co-hosted of MMA15 was styled by internationally celebrated stylist Law Roach, known as Luxury Law. He said "The call to work with Bonang came through at the perfect time for me, as I had been looking to expand my clientele internationally and explore my connections to African designers. She is the biggest star in Africa right now, and I jumped at the chance of working with her. Everyone has been so amazing, as Durban based designer Zama Zarth opened up her studio to some of the changes and additions we needed to the dresses. This is definitely a first of many for me. Attending last night's fashion showcase with David Tlale and Thula Sindi was an eye opener to what designers here have to offer. You can definitely expect to see me here again real soon." Out of 24 garments that Law Roach brought for Bonang she selected 7 for the evening. *Fuchsia & Black gown by Rubin Singer, previously dressed Beyonce, Alicia Keys and Heidi Klum. *Black Slit dress by Nicholas Jerban, previously dressed Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry, Kylie Jenner and Carrie Underwood (The black slit dressed is straight of the Grammys red carpet, won by country singer and winner of American Idol Season 4 Carrie Underwood.) *Yellow dress by Mety Choa, previously dressed Kat Graham *Black & Gold by Charbel Karam, previously dressed Miss Finland, Myriam Fares and Rita Hayek *Beaded Rosegold dress by Yousef Al'Jasmi, previously dressed Lady Gaga, J-Lo Law’s celebrity clientele includes Zendaya and Ariana Grande. His work can be seen on the covers of magazines, and on every Hollywood red carpet. Pictures: Instagram
- Gert-Johan Coetzee on designing Kefilwe Mabote’s lobola celebration gown – ‘It was a complete collaboration’
- Evictee Theo opens up about his challenges in the Big Brother Titans house – ‘I didn’t have much fun’
- 5 tips to enjoy the woman-on-top position
- Heat protection 101: 'Maximum usage should be at least once a week'
- How to deal with his small penis
- Load shedding: 'We'll give Eskom all the help it needs,' says Ramaphosa's delivery czar
- Zuma praises Fraser for saving his life, tells ConCourt he 'faced death itself in prison'
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | By all means, implement a state of disaster. But ensure there is trust
- Carol Paton | ANC's deluded state of disaster idea won't move the needle
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | Load shedding is costing us, and we're about to find out how much
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now