Bonang Matheba who co-hosted of MMA15 was styled by internationally celebrated stylist Law Roach, known as Luxury Law. He said "The call to work with Bonang came through at the perfect time for me, as I had been looking to expand my clientele internationally and explore my connections to African designers. She is the biggest star in Africa right now, and I jumped at the chance of working with her. Everyone has been so amazing, as Durban based designer Zama Zarth opened up her studio to some of the changes and additions we needed to the dresses. This is definitely a first of many for me. Attending last night's fashion showcase with David Tlale and Thula Sindi was an eye opener to what designers here have to offer. You can definitely expect to see me here again real soon." Out of 24 garments that Law Roach brought for Bonang she selected 7 for the evening. *Fuchsia & Black gown by Rubin Singer, previously dressed Beyonce, Alicia Keys and Heidi Klum. *Black Slit dress by Nicholas Jerban, previously dressed Iggy Azalea, Katy Perry, Kylie Jenner and Carrie Underwood (The black slit dressed is straight of the Grammys red carpet, won by country singer and winner of American Idol Season 4 Carrie Underwood.) *Yellow dress by Mety Choa, previously dressed Kat Graham *Black & Gold by Charbel Karam, previously dressed Miss Finland, Myriam Fares and Rita Hayek *Beaded Rosegold dress by Yousef Al'Jasmi, previously dressed Lady Gaga, J-Lo Law’s celebrity clientele includes Zendaya and Ariana Grande. His work can be seen on the covers of magazines, and on every Hollywood red carpet. Pictures: Instagram
- LISTEN | Connie Ferguson's touching message to Shona Ferguson at his funeral service
- OBITUARY | Aaron Arthur ‘Shona’ Ferguson
- WATCH LIVE | Shona Ferguson's funeral service
- Basetsana Kumalo pens heartfelt letter to Connie Ferguson
- Shona Ferguson's family members share touching tributes to honour his memory
- Phoenix killings: New data suggests Indians, homes were never the target in face of race killings
- Vaccination drive: 'We desperately need better government communication'
- Ebrahim Harvey | The tragedy of Phoenix: When poverty, inequality, fear and racism mix
- Medupi: How govt's damage control became the poster child of Eskom debt
- Ex-judicial officer says Cheslin Kolbe's dangerous play on Conor Murray 'not in breach of law'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now