The South African Broadcasting Corporation’s (SABC) radio station METRO FM, is joining forces with the producers of 99% Zulu Comedy to bring you an incredible experience of hilarity for the 15th METRO FM Music Awards weekend. This year an exciting spin-off has been added to the awards in the form of the ‘METRO FM All-Star Comedy Jam’. The anticipated comedy night will be held at the Playhouse Opera Theatre in Durban on Thursday, the 25th of February 2016 at 20h00. The ‘METRO FM All-Star Comedy Jam’ provides the perfect way to kick-off the awards, bringing together lovers of music and comedy. The A-list line-up includes: Tol Ass Mo, Simphiwe Shembe, Sifiso Nene, Jason Goliath, Carl Joshua Ncube, Thapelo ‘Shampoonizer’ Seemise and Siyabulela Seya. The ‘METRO FM All-Star Comedy Jam’ forms part of the road to the MMA15 weekend, which will showcase fashion, music, comedy. “We are thrilled to include the ‘METRO FM All-Star Comedy Jam’ in the MMA15 weekend program. This inclusion is a testament of the brand’s commitment to showcase and celebrate all categories of local talent within our entertainment industry. Spearheaded by the celebration of music, we strive for our listeners to enjoy a holistic lifestyle experience and support our local stars in different spaces, be it comedy, fashion or music. This is what the MMA15 weekend experience is all about.” said Ms Sibongile Mtyali, Metro FM’s Station Manager. Tickets to the ‘METRO FM All-Star Comedy Jam’ are available at Computicket at only R200. The METRO FM Music Awards, aim to honour music excellence as well as artists who gave the nation some of the best music, over the last 12 months. Listeners across the country can be part of the awards experience through the Public Viewing Areas (PVA’s) at the following venues: · Durban- Moses Mabhida Stadium · Pretoria- Centurion Shisanyama · East London- Drifter Race Park, Cambridge The music event will be held on Saturday, the 27th of February 2016 at the iNkosi Albert Luthuli ICC in Durban and will be broadcast live on SABC1 at 20h00.
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Covid-19: Too late to put in tighter restrictions on Gauteng - experts
- State Security Minister Dlodlo wants to smoke out information peddlers among spooks
- Mandy Wiener | We've declared war on Covid, so where is the wartime efficiency for vaccine rollout?
- Lining up sponsorships for The New Age was not my call – Malusi Gigaba to Zondo
- Takealot is close to turning a profit, and may sell groceries next
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now