- Kellogg’s Special K, Kellogg’s Rice Krispies and Kellogg’s Corn Flakes
- 12 x prepared mini quiche crumb mixture (see crumb quiche base recipe)
- 250 ml (1 e) creamy yoghurt
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 250 ml (1 k) grated mozzerella cheese
- 1 red pepper, cut into cubes
- 8 cougettes, sliced
- 30 ml (2 e) olive oil
- Salt and fresly ground pepper
Preheat the oven to 180°C. Grease a baking sheet with olive oil.
Cream mixture: Beat together all the ingredients till well mixed. Keep aside.
Spread the red pepper cubes and cougettes on the prepared baking sheet. Drizzle with oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Roast in the oven for 15 min.
Divide the red pepper and cougettes between the mini quiche bases. Spoon the cream mixture over the filling. Bake for 15 minutes or until the cream mixture is set.
Check out the recipe video below.
For more #Shakeupyourwakeup recipes click here.
Win a R1000 voucher with Kellogg’s
There are a million ways to Start Your Great with Kellogg’s. What do you do to shake up your wake-up and add zing to your breakfast table? Upload your recipe at www.shakeupyourwakeup.co.za and try other Kellogg’s fans’ recipes. Every month four recipes will be rewarded with R1 000 shopping vouchers each.