Midi dresses are the perfect addition to every woman's wardrobe. They are very flattering for most body shapes and give you an hourglass silhouette. Minnie Dlamini is a huge fan of the didi dress and is often seen wearing it on red carpets or TV shows. It accentuates her curves and legs perfectly. Here are a few of our favourite looks of the star: Minnie Dlamini Find the right silhouette for your body shape and try various fabrics. Minnie is wearing a long-sleeve dress in stretch material, which looks comfortable. Don't be afraid to play with the proportions. Look for frills, off the shoulder or one-arm detailing to add extra glam. Aim for vertical stripes and add a pair of nude pumps to keep your look chic and feminine. Minnie chose a sexy midi length dress with cleavage revealing cutout detail. Complete with ankle-strap shoes and keep your accessories simple. Midi dresses are perfect for special occasions. Minnie wore this Gert-Johan Coetzee number to a friend’s wedding and looked stunning.
- THE ESKOM FILES | A dream house, school fees and sparkly teeth: Another Eskom rogue exposed
- Violence, torture, abuse of power: SA man describes horror of wrongful imprisonment in Equatorial Guinea
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Ace vs the ANC
- Adriaan Basson | If you live in Gauteng, you should be in Level 5 lockdown
- SAA deal: Don't expect R3bn cheque on day 1 of starting up, says consortium CEO Gidon Novick
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now