There was no shortage of fabulous style at the 2016 NAACP Image Awards red carpet, where celebrities including Kerry Washington, Taraji P Henson and Keke Palmer came out to honor the outstanding work of artists in entertainment and literature. Just like the other major award shows of the season, the NAACP Image Awards delivered star power and a whole lot of glamour. Although there wasn't a specific style that dominated the red carpet, celebs who showed up in their best red carpet looks. Here are some looks that captured our attention as well as our best look of the night selected by our Fashion and Beauty director, Mbali Soga.
- Reveal your funders, ANC declares as it tightens rules for candidates in leadership race
- 'It's a lie': Lawyer denies Home Affairs' claim Zimbabwe permit court challenge was withdrawn
- Ramaphosa Phala Phala farm had no VIP protection at time of cash theft
- Carol Paton | Who to blame for load shedding: Which ministers didn't do what
- IN-DEPTH | SA state of emergency for ongoing load shedding? It could work, says expert
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now