There was no shortage of fabulous style at the 2016 NAACP Image Awards red carpet, where celebrities including Kerry Washington, Taraji P Henson and Keke Palmer came out to honor the outstanding work of artists in entertainment and literature. Just like the other major award shows of the season, the NAACP Image Awards delivered star power and a whole lot of glamour. Although there wasn't a specific style that dominated the red carpet, celebs who showed up in their best red carpet looks. Here are some looks that captured our attention as well as our best look of the night selected by our Fashion and Beauty director, Mbali Soga.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- How Rich Mnisi’s legs set the internet ablaze | "I took a nap and woke up to my phone going off"
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- GALLERY | Inside Kayise’s Ngqula’s surprise 30th birthday celebration
- Karyn Maughan | ANC government owes South Africa answers about why it protected apartheid killers
- Will SAA partnership with Takatso pass Competition Commission hurdle? Experts weigh in
- Isaah Mhlanga | Monetary policy could be shifting in the US. Here's how that will affect SA
- Sifiso Ntombela | SA fruits are sweetening the deal in export markets
- From Beeple to Edward Snowden, these five NFTs have raked in the most money
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now