Natural hair made a huge come back on the runway at Mercedes Benz Fashion Week. Afro's and kinky curls featured on most models. Starting from Khosi Nkosi who featured models with boxer braids to David Tlales The Intern, the models rocked their own hair with style. Pic credit: Simon Deiner / SDR Photo
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- One-on-one with Zulaikha Patel on her new children's book 'My Coily Crowny Hair'
- Lunga Shabalala on ignoring the haters and wanting to make his father proud
- Babes Wodumo and Mampintsha welcome their first child
- Tembisa 10: Independent Media, Rampedi demand evidence from govt - to prove their own story
- OBITUARY | Kenneth ‘KK’ Kaunda: One of the last of a generation of African liberation leaders
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'False and fabricated': How Eskom officials colluded with construction giants
- Rural areas leading the way in registering people for Covid-19 vaccinations - health dept
- Mbhazima Shilowa | What's with the secrecy around the SAA deal?
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now