Here are some to try near you: Durban: Sbahle ‘Fitness Bunnie’ Mpisane Sbahle hosts outdoor Boot camps in various locations around Durban for free. Joburg: Flexgrid320 with Taz Fitness The boot camp is an outdoor gym open to anyone. It’s on two Saturday sessions and two Sunday sessions at R50 per session with fitness instructor Taz. Dancing in Heels with Takkies Dancer and choreographer Takkies has started a ‘Rocking n Heels’, which many celebrities have taken to. She hosts classes in Sandton, North Riding and Pretoria. Pop up gym Letshego Zulu is about training anywhere and gives you fitness tips to workout wherever you are. Cape Town:
- PIC | Caster Semenya and wife are expecting their second baby
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on her new children's book: "It's a story of struggles and hope"
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- Miss SA Shudufhadzo Musida on obtaining her second qualification
- Style Crush | LaConco's best style moments
- Blood Brothers | Police circle Yusuf Kajee as 'person of interest' in bloody tobacco war
- PREVIEW | No glitz nor glam in Springboks' first Lions Test strategy: 'It's just about the win'
- SATURDAY PROFILE | Massmart CEO Mitchell Slape: 'Don't judge SA on one week of unrest'
- Sipho Maseko: The man who modernised Telkom prepares to bow out in 2022
- Mozambique spy operation that led to McBride's axing approved by Minister Dlodlo, SSA memo reveals
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now