Soft pastels are ruling the fashion scene this season, and ghd is not falling behind. Ghd has come up with a new limited edition collection inspired by Versace and Christian Dior, and catwalks across the globe. The collection includes the ghd IV professional styler in three soft shades: periwinkle, jade and lavender. Each pastel styler features a ceramic heat technology to straighten and smooth hair, and a rounded body to create curls and waves. It also includes a 2.7m power cable and a sleep mode safety feature that will automatically switch off if not used for 30 minutes. The collection is available to get from ghd approved salons and www.ghdhair.com/za this month at R1820 each.
- SA man jailed, tortured in Equatorial Guinea prison gets R39m in damages
- Bruce Cameron | Lies, damn lies, and fake news by anti-vaxxers
- Saving lives vs the economy: Inside the discussions that saw SA move to Level 3 lockdown
- NSFAS ordered 180 000 laptops - but only 15 000 students needed them: Report lifts lid on its challenges
- Attending Gupta wedding had no political value and I did not okay it - Malusi Gigaba
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now