The Cell C Johannesburg Polo Classic was held at the exclusive Waterfall Estate over the weekend, with the gorgeous Nomzamo Mbatha as the host of the prestigious event. This year’s theme was The Midas Touch, which translated to outfits in black, white and a touch of gold. Check out how Nomzamo interpreted the theme. Nomzamo Mbatha in a dress from D’Ore fashion house. Nomzamo opened the event in an A-line black and white dress with graphic print from D’Ore Fashion House. She finished off the look with black gladiator heels. Nomzamo in a Rich Factory design. The actress later changed into a short, gold off-shoulder dress, which flared out at the back. She kept accessories at a minimum and wore the same gladiator heels.
- Shona Ferguson's family members share touching tributes to honour his memory
- Getting to know Gomora’s rising star, Nandipa Khubone
- Shona Ferguson passed away from Covid-19 related complications
- PICS | Liesl Laurie and Dr Musa Mthombeni’s virtual lobola negotiation
- 5 things to do in Durban this winter
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now