OLX has had a continued focus on education over recent months, they announced this week that they will be donating up to R500 000 towards student bursaries. OLX has continued to focus on education by starting a campaign called #OLXfundthefuture. In February they announced that the will be donating two R50 000 bursaries for 2016, the response they received was exceptional. They were not only inspired by the large number of submissions received, but by the passion and determination of the students in need of assistance. This attributed to OLX donating a further R500 000 towards tertiary education costs, and asking the public to help achieve this mission. For every ad posted on their site and App OLX donated R10 towards the student bursary fund. The overall goal was to give R50 000 to ten students across the country in order to help fund their futures. OLX made the announcement On the 16th of February 'that they achieved this mission and money has been awarded to students across the country to study at the tertiary institution of their choice.
- Tributes pour in for late actor Luzuko Nteleko
- These 4 common sex positions can actually be dangerous
- GALLERY | Our favourite looks from the Cell C Inanda Africa Cup
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- GALLERY | Khuli Chana goes all out for Lamiez Holworthy's 29th birthday
- Covid-19: Too late to put in tighter restrictions on Gauteng - experts
- State Security Minister Dlodlo wants to smoke out information peddlers among spooks
- Mandy Wiener | We've declared war on Covid, so where is the wartime efficiency for vaccine rollout?
- Nolwandle Mthombeni | How the launch of SA's first woman-owned bank became a nightmare of bad PR
- Lining up sponsorships for The New Age was not my call – Malusi Gigaba to Zondo
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now