With this one bodysuit, you can create stylish feminine and edgy looks to wear at different occasions. Celebs Khloe Kardashian and Lala Anthony sure know how to do it right, and here our Fashion Editor, Jessica Ramoshaba show us how to achieve this. FEMININE A pastel coloured skirt with bands of black stripes merges with the dark colour of the bodysuit seamlessly. At the same time the pink pastels make the outfit lighter and more feminine. Paired with a good nude court shoe and a purse that matches one of the colours from the skirt and your look is ready to go. EDGY By pairing the bodysuit with a black skirt immediately gives it that edgy goth look. Take the look all the way by wearing a chocker and a vampy lip colour. And the boots will make your outfit edgy, but classy.
- SA man jailed, tortured in Equatorial Guinea prison gets R39m in damages
- Bruce Cameron | Lies, damn lies, and fake news by anti-vaxxers
- Saving lives vs the economy: Inside the discussions that saw SA move to Level 3 lockdown
- NSFAS ordered 180 000 laptops - but only 15 000 students needed them: Report lifts lid on its challenges
- Attending Gupta wedding had no political value and I did not okay it - Malusi Gigaba
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now