FACE Make-up is a big NO before and after a wax. Make sure that you refrain fromusing it at least 8 hours after waxing. We also urge you to stay out of the sun or wear protective gear like a cap to keep the treated area covered. UNDERARMS Ashy arms are not cute but you absolutely have to side-step moisturising the underarm area for a day after having the area waxed. Deo and perfumes will have to wait for at least 12 hours after waxing especially because a majority of them contain alcohol, which can cause irritation. PRIVATES Moisturise every other area besides the area you’ll be waxing for a day before you go bare. Choose loose fitting clothing items to avoid irritation after your wax appointment. Laser procedures are a no-go prior to a waxing appointment. LEGS To achieve those silky smooth legs exfoliate at least two days before your appointment. Post treatment, avoid applying products with alcohol such as depilatory creams.
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'Please wire instantly 185': How Eskom’s group capital division fleeced Kusile of millions of rand
- Steinhoff scandal: Nearly 4 years of investigations, several hundred statements - still no arrests
- 'Tembisa 10': Mystery deepens as govt stonewalls on mother, babies' location and condition
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Spotlight on David Mabuza to account for Eskom woes, Covid-19 vaccines
- ANALYSIS | CR's G7 tour has boosted his international credentials
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now