They work hard all year giving us tips on what to wear every season. Now, we turn the question to them, what will they be wearing? This is what our Fashion Editor, Jessica Ramoshaba will be rocking? 1. Jumpsuit, Mango, R999 2. Clutch, R17 450, Shopbop.com 3. Earrings, R249,50 Colette 4. Valentino Poudre Eau de Parfum R1,105 5. Lancome Grandiose Mascara R455 Why I love this look? Velvet is a very sophisticated fabric because it always looks put together, especially in the evening. I also love it because it’s easy to style and the fabric is not restrictive. Every woman needs an eye -atching clutch. This look takes just under an hour to put together including hair and make-up.
- THE ESKOM FILES | 'Please wire instantly 185': How Eskom’s group capital division fleeced Kusile of millions of rand
- Steinhoff scandal: Nearly 4 years of investigations, several hundred statements - still no arrests
- 'Tembisa 10': Mystery deepens as govt stonewalls on mother, babies' location and condition
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Spotlight on David Mabuza to account for Eskom woes, Covid-19 vaccines
- ANALYSIS | CR's G7 tour has boosted his international credentials
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now