This year has seen celebs form relationships that we didn’t even expect. These are our top five budding romances for the year. Dash & Ayanda Thabethe The Dream Team member and Vuzu presenter, and actress and BET host claim to be just best friends but it’s evident they are more than just that. They are always together at events and often post sweet messages about each other on social media. Itumeleng Kune & Phindile Gwala The rumour mill has it that the soccer star and Muvhango actress have a thing going on. This is soon after Itu broke up with fitness bunny Sibahle Mpisane. Babes Wodumo & Mampintsha This year saw the rise of a new star in Babes, who stole all our hearts and got us dancing with her hit song Wololo. It seems it isn’t just us that are smitten over the star but her record label owner and Big Nuz member Mampintsha. Rumour has it the two are engaged. Luthando Shosha & Reason It’s unclear when they hooked up but it seems they weren’t shy to hint something is going on between them as they’re always spotted together at industry events. Simphiwe Ngema & Dumi Masilela No one knew they were even together until they shocked everyone after sharing a picture of them together with the caption, Mr & Mrs Masilela.
- THE ESKOM FILES | A dream house, school fees and sparkly teeth: Another Eskom rogue exposed
- Violence, torture, abuse of power: SA man describes horror of wrongful imprisonment in Equatorial Guinea
- POLITICS THIS WEEK: Ace vs the ANC
- Busi Mavuso | Ramaphosa's toughest challenge: keeping investors keen as the third wave strikes
- 'Thanks', Bulls … that was inadvertent favour to Boks
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now