Serves 4? INGREDIENTS 1 tbsp oil? 1 onion, finely chopped? 2 tsp garlic, crushed? 2 tsp ginger? 800g mixed seafood:?crab sticks, calamari? rings, mussels ?200g hake, cubed? 200g prawns? 1 tbsp medium curry powder ?1 cup long-grain rice? 2 tbsp All Gold tomato paste? 1 can All Gold tomatoes, chopped? 60ml Mrs Ball's Jalapeno Chutney 4 cups chicken stock? 1/2 cup dry white wine? 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted Salt and pepper METHOD 1. Heat oil in a saucepan and sauté onion, garlic and ginger. Add seafood mixture, hake and prawns and cook for 7 minutes. 2. Add curry powder and rice, and stir until rice is coated. Add tomato paste, tomatoes and Mrs Ball's Jalapeño Chutney and cook for 2 minutes. ?3. Stir in stock and wine a little at a time until all liquid has been added and absorbed. ? 4. Add peas and season with salt and pepper. Serve.
- Horse race betting 101: Get ready for Hollywoodbets Durban July
- ‘He deserves it’ – Moshe Ndiki on the luxurious burial of his puppy, Sugar
- 5 minutes with Skeem Saam actor Clement Maosa
- All roads lead to Durban this July - here's what to enjoy if you won't be at the races
- Gogo Skhotheni on embracing African spirituality
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now