According to Generations executive producer Mfundi Vundla, Rapulana is recovering well and was able to recognize his wife when he woke up from surgery on Monday. He was involved in a fatal accident on the N14 which left 2 people dead on Sunday and third person died in hospital on Tuesday. There have been no further details on the kind of surgery he underwent with the family preferring to keep the information private.
- SILENCED | Love me tender: How husband and wife bagged R30m in Tembisa Hospital contracts
- Nick Hedley | How growing crops under solar panels could be a game-changer for South Africa
- Axed Fort Hare professor may have used fake master's degree from dodgy US varsity to obtain PhD
- Mpumelelo Mkhabela | Saftu's national shutdown calls reveal a union fresh out of ideas
- Watch | Mayor’s house torched, Mpumalanga MEC intervenes in strife-torn Steve Tshwete Municipality
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now