According to Generations executive producer Mfundi Vundla, Rapulana is recovering well and was able to recognize his wife when he woke up from surgery on Monday. He was involved in a fatal accident on the N14 which left 2 people dead on Sunday and third person died in hospital on Tuesday. There have been no further details on the kind of surgery he underwent with the family preferring to keep the information private.
- EXCLUSIVE | SA attorney arrested in Mauritius for embezzlement faces similar charges back home
- SA ports in crisis as Transnet cyberattack creates 'total nightmare' for exporters
- Tshwane doctor posing as gynaecologist on the run after patient accuses him of rape
- 'Full-blooded South African' Bianca Buitendag leaves a rare legacy after Olympic glory
- Eastern Cape health spokesperson embroiled in 'fake' matric certificate scandal
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now