You don’t have to split from your man to have great sex. These tips will reboot your sex life with your current partner. Plan a shag date It’s easy to get complacent once the honeymoon period is over. If you find your sex life has gone from sizzle to fizzle, revive it by planning a shag date. Tell yourself no matter what, you will have sex on the planned date, even if it’s just a quickie. Experiment and explore Women are used to being receivers than givers when it comes to sex, and for some, oral sex is a No No. Every guy has something that he loves in bed. If you’re okay with it, why not explore a bit, and he’ll be more than happy to reciprocate. Don’t worry about the size Yes, everyone seems to agree that size matters, but does it really if you’ve enjoyed sex with your man before? It’s all about sexual compatibility. There are so many ways that he can hit the spot without packing like a porn star. Role-play If you’ve never done it before, try role-playing. Share your fantasies with each other; and try to play out his fantasy and allow him to do the same for you. Be like teenagers Be carefree like teenagers and stop thinking too much about consequences, work and everyday struggles. It will remind you of how you fell in love with each other. Rekindle the old feelings and your lust for each other.
- 7 takeaways from Katlego Maboe’s emotional interview on returning to Expresso
- Is your child safe at crèche? 5 effective ways to screen childcare facilities
- 8 key takeaways from the Mohale: On The Record interview
- Monique Muller responds to Katlego Maboe’s case being dismissed
- Katlego Maboe to return to Expresso with a tell-all interview following abuse allegations
- EXCLUSIVE | Eskom staff running SA's power stations have major gaps in technical skills, knowledge
- Women's Day: SA's horror violence keeps women shackled as second-class citizens - experts
- Buhai's Open heroics mark golden period for SA's sporting women: 'It's a huge honour'
- 'We did not want him to go', say newly elected KZN ANC leaders on Sihle Zikalala stepping down
- July unrest: Charges withdrawn against seven of the 19 instigators
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now