The wait is over as Rihanna’s much anticipated FENTY PUMA by Rihanna apparel, footwear and accessories collection has been unveiled and the great news is, it will be available in South Africa. Rihanna drew inspiration from contemporary Japanese street culture and tradition for her debut collection with PUMA. Mixing cultural influences with gothic overtones and exaggerated volumes and proportions, the fashion icon challenged the traditional male and female silhouettes and blurred the lines between genders that are often times too rigid for her fashion tastes. Every inch of her personality is depicted in every element of the range, and definitely not to be worn by the faint hearted. New introductions will follow in November, including the original and new FENTY PUMA Creepers, her show-stomping Sneaker Heels and key accessories like the Mesh and Bandana Cap and signature Lace Up Backpack. The first drop from the collection will be available in local stores from 6 October at PUMA Select Bree Street, Cape Town and Braamfontein, Johannesburg.
- Sparkling Schoenmaker stands tall as SA's new Olympic conqueror: 'It just doesn't seem real'
- Worried members of Mandla Lamba's 'billionaires' club' turn to the police
- Sitole, Cele fail to quell concern about instability at Crime Intelligence
- ANALYSIS | First Test fallout: 7 shocking calls Rassie Erasmus exposed that will rattle World Rugby
- Pieter du Toit | The end of the ANC: How criminality, poverty, graft will kill off Ramaphosa's party
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now