Not sure what hairstyle to match with your sexy Valentine’s Day ensemble? Draw some inspiration from these celebs. Nomuzi’s signature finger wave is very elegant. Pin a classy accessory on the side like a Khanya. Adorn your braids or faux locs with metallic bits and bobs as seen on Amanda. Add some vava voom to your daily ponytail by pinning a wavy extension for the night. Roll and tuck your hair into a lovely vintage-inspired updo like Pearl.
- Shona Ferguson's family members share touching tributes to honour his memory
- Transgender woman Lehlogonolo Machaba on entering the Miss SA pageant
- WATCH | 4 on-screen roles to remember Shona Ferguson by
- Getting to know Gomora’s rising star, Nandipa Khubone
- Shona Ferguson passed away from Covid-19 related complications
- EXCLUSIVE | SA Rugby set to defend itself, Rassie over World Rugby misconduct charges
- ANC NWC meeting: 'Quite a few ministers will be reshuffled' - source
- #UnrestSA: R140 million required to repair damage to schools - but there's no money for it
- Motsoaledi backtracks on Home Affairs' ultimatum to remove illegal immigrant councillor from payroll
- Lawyer for SA crypto developer 'Fluffypony' says arrest in US caused by 'misunderstanding'
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now