From Nomzamo Mbatha to Nandi Mngoma, the ladies did us proud by hosting various red carpets at the BET Awards, proving that Africa has achieved global status in music and fashion. This is what our South African celebs wore on the BET red carpet: Nandi Mngoma Nandi Mngoma, who made a few international best dressed lists, wore a custom gown from her new fashion line, which will be debuted on AFI runway later this year. We love the Xhosa inspired A-line skirt. Nomzamo Mbatha Nomzamo in Rohit Gandhi and Rahul Khanna creation, which showed of her gorgeous curves. Mbali Mlotshwa Mbali Mlothswa looked like a goddess in gold velvet gown with rouge detailing. Mampho Brescia Mampho chose to wear an all-black two piece pants suit from Marianne Fassler. Bonang M Queen B looked chic in a green ensemble styled by New York based stylist, Iamhdiddy. Terry Pheto Terry wore a gown by her favorite red carpet designer, Marianne Fassler. She has been her go-to designer. Pictures: Instagram
- There's no doubt Zuma is terminally ill, argues Mpofu, defending the ex-president's medical parole
- Phala Phala probe dead in the water because intelligence watchdog doesn't have a boss
- Qaanitah Hunter | You can do anything but never go against the ANC (*apologies to The Godfather)
- Cape Town domestic worker gets her job back after being fired on same day she disclosed her HIV status
- Just what is Lord's whispering to assist Proteas' plans?
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now