The adult baby syndrome The internet has been buzz after the emergence of an online shop that sells adult baby items. This shop caters for adults who have adult baby syndrome, formaly known as Paraphilic Infantilism – a sexual fetish. The people who’re into this fetish get their sexual high by dressing as babies and being treated and nurtured like infants. They expect their partner to feed them, and hold them like they are small babies. They also want to play like little kids, and sometimes include another partner into the mix as a playmate, sister or brother. And their partner then plays mom to the both of them. Scientifically, little is know about why some people are aroused by being treated like small babies. But the online shop caters for this market by providing product such as adult size nappies, hats and babygrows, and cots that fit a grown man. Other supplies include baby bottles and pacifiers because those who practice the fetish like to suckle on these like small babies do. It gets weireder, adult babies do everthing that babies do including peeing and pooping on themselves. It is not paedophilia The adult baby syndrome is not the same as paedophelia as the fetish does not include children in the act. The profile of an adult baby Studies have shown that adult babies are usually male, well educated, successful and in stable relationships. Unless their partner is open to their fetish, they may choose to keep it a secret and practice it with people with the same desires as some do it as a stress relief outlet.
- There's no doubt Zuma is terminally ill, argues Mpofu, defending the ex-president's medical parole
- Phala Phala probe dead in the water because intelligence watchdog doesn't have a boss
- Qaanitah Hunter | You can do anything but never go against the ANC (*apologies to The Godfather)
- Major black-owned green power group is born as part of R900bn deal
- Carol Paton | Shock opinion polls need pinch of salt, but ANC looks set to sink below 50%
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now