There are so many things that can make you shy about your spending a night with a man for the first time. But, there’s no need to worry. We’re here to help boost your confidence. Dr Lori Boul, author of DIY Sex and Relationship Therapy, shares Be brazen As far as he’s concerned, you’re a woman who knows what she wants and will be happy to make it happen. Chances are he doesn’t know what he’s doing either and there’s nothing sexier than a woman asking for what she wants in the bedroom. Visualise If you’re feeling anxious, try a relaxing visualisation technique. Imagine, in detail, everything what you want to do in the bedroom with your new guy. Take your time over the details. Then make sure you turn your fantasy into reality. Don’t apologise for your body Women tend to put themselves down. Your man is unlikely to notice your ‘flaws’ if you don’t bring them up.
- Reveal your funders, ANC declares as it tightens rules for candidates in leadership race
- No 'weekends off': Cele takes hardline stance to combat crime in Cape Town's gang-ridden areas
- 'It's a lie': Lawyer denies Home Affairs' claim Zimbabwe permit court challenge was withdrawn
- Ramaphosa Phala Phala farm had no VIP protection at time of cash theft
- Carol Paton | Who is to blame for load shedding: what Mantashe, Gordhan and others didn't do
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now