EXPERT TIP “Spray a soft bristle brush with hairspray to pull in all the stray hairs for a neat polished finish,” says TRESemmé New York Fashion Week Ambassador Orlando Pita. GET THE LOOK STEP 1: Start with a wash and conditioner. Do a pre-wash conditioner to soften the hair, followed by the shampoo to wash away weight of the product. STEP 2: Apply a small amount of mousse from the roots to the tips. STEP 3: Use a round brush and blow dry the hair so it has natural volume. Step 4: Part hair in half and hold the top layer in a pony tail. Pull out one inch sections of the bottom half and curl in a flat zig zag motion. Release the top pony tail and repeat the process. STEP 5: Spray the hair with a generous amount of firm holding hairspray and use a wide tooth comb to pull hair back for a sleek, wet look. Angle the comb to a slight side part to add extra detailing and subtle lift at the roots. STEP 6: To finish the look, apply a few drops of lightweight oil for a healthy, glossy shine.
- EXCLUSIVE | Cops splurge R100m on spy technology they cannot use
- Has deciding whether Zuma should be jailed for contempt paralysed the ConCourt? It looks like it
- Thabi Leoka | You can't eat GDP growth and GDP doesn't pay the bills
- Waiting game continues as court hears disgraced bitcoin trader MTI never produced a single invoice
- From zero to hero: Omnia's remarkable turnaround after fighting for survival 2 years ago
Read your favourite magazine in a convenient PDF form.Read now